We are delighted to be able to welcome worshipers back into the church on 6th December.
Our Covid Response Plan remains in place which means:
- A maximum of 50 people at any service – first come, first served.
- Masks, not visors, must be worn
- Do not sit in a pew marked with a yellow social distancing sign
- Sanitise your hands on entry and exit
- Keep a 2 metre distance from others as you enter, exit or queue for Communion
- Contact tracing forms to be completed for every attendee
Please do not come to church if you are unwell or have any symptoms of Covid 19.
Both the 8.30 and the 10.30 services will be available to watch live on our website through the webcam, or later on the recordings tab and on Facebook.