Start clearing out those wardrobes.
Running for the month of October in aid of parish funds.
We are looking for clothes (men’s, ladies’, children’s) except pyjamas:
– socks in pairs;
– shoes in pairs – Sports shoes, runners, rugby boots, etc. (Can be soiled, but not ripped);
– Hats, scarfs, belts, suits, jewellery, etc.
– Soft toys (no plastic parts please).
All items must be in good, wearable condition.
We cannot accept:
– Pillows or duvets;
– Ripped, damaged, wet, soiled, or mouldy clothes/shoes;
– Single or ripped shoes;
– Slippers or flip flops;
– Pyjamas; bed sheets; pillowcases; duvet covers; curtains; tablecloths, or towels.
Bags can be dropped into our Parish Centre on Seafield Road, Monday–Friday, 8am-2:30pm throughout October, or at other times by prior arrangement by calling 087 9091561. Many thanks for your support in these challenging times.